KIMMCO-ISOVER Lamella Insul is manufactured from
stable glass fibres bonded with
thermosetting resins. The fibres are
oriented perpendicular to the plane of
adhering facing material. Easy to handle and
supplied in roll form.
- KIMMCO-ISOVER Lamella Insul is designed for
thermal insulation of pipes, ducts and
- KIMMCO-ISOVER Lamella Insul is suitable for
wide range of applications in HVAC and
industrial sector such as:
- On large pipes, pipe cluster, or
over heating traces, where performed
insulation is not appropriate.
- On round or oval duct work, square,
or rectangular ducts, where the full
insulation thickness on corners is to be
- On tanks and vessels of various
types, particularly under metal cladding
or as an additional layer over existing
- Over decorative roof surface such as
demos, arches, etc.
- Where load bearing characteristics
of insulation are required.
Facing & Covering
|Availability||Thickness (mm)||Width (m)||Length (m)|
|Up to 10|
Up to 7.5
Up to 5
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: Fibre - up to and
including 230 °C / Foil Face - 100 °C.
- PERMANENCE: Dimensionally stable under
varying conditions of temperature and
humidity, rot proof, odourless,
non-hygroscopic and will not sustain vermin
- FIRE SAFETY: Base fibres are non
combustible when tested in accordance with
BS 476 (part 4), ASTM E 136 procedures.
Glass reinforced aluminium/Kraft laminate
facing (FSK) are UL classified as follow:
Flame spread: 15
Smoke developed: 0
When tested according to ASTM E 84 procedure.
- MOISTURE ABSORPTION: Less than 1% by volume when tested in accordance
with BS 2972 or 6676, ASTM C 553, KIMMCO-ISOVER Lamella Insul does not absorb moisture from the ambient air not water by capillary attraction. Only water under pressure can enter the insulation products, but that will quickly dry out
owing to the material's open cell structure.
- VAPOUR PERMEABILITY: FSK and ASJ used with KIMMCO-ISOVER Lamella Insul achieve a permeance of 0.02 perms when tested according to ASTM E 96, desiccant method.
- NON TOXIC: KIMMCO-ISOVER lamella Insul is not hazardous to health.
- NO CORROSION: Does not cause or accelerate corrosion of steel,
copper or aluminium.
- FLEXIBILITY: KIMMCO-ISOVER Lamella Insul will permit expansion and contractions of the metal pipe, duct or
vessel without cracking or shrinking.
Also see the Material Safety Data Sheet
Installation contents here
datasheet contents here